|Mavi Yolculuk, Blue Cruise, Bodrum, Turkey|
|Lunch - Fresh, local produce and grilled fish!|
|Approaching the next bay. |
|That first big jump off the boat is one to remember.|
- Change into bathing suit, or just roll off side of boat directly into the sea for a morning swim.
- Finish swim. Breakfast is ready for you.
- Shower, or later if you like
- Decide what secluded bay to go to next
- Enjoy the view
- Swim again
- Maybe go to another bay, or not.
- Swim, nap, liesure time.
- Move on to the next bay and swim
- If there is a remote island with ruins on the way, you can explore, or not.
- Swim some more.
- The captain will also likely have some string on board if you want to try your luck at fishing
- Turkish tea time
- Decide where to head for sunset
- Last swim before dinner
- Enjoy sunset drinks and dinner
- Chat with friends, laugh a lot. Maybe play cards or something like this.
Notice there is really no exact timing for this. While you do ideally want to be settled by sunset, the day is yours and you are free to roam.
Food consists of fresh, local produce. Often from the captain's own village! And of course fresh fish.
And don't be afraid to shop around... its not as expensive as you would expect. There are boats to fit every budget. They can be very cost effective and cheaper than some of the best hotels.
So what are you waiting for? There is still one month of summer left, so enjoy!
|Napping during a Mavi Yolculuk in Turkey|