Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Burj Khalifa


As usual, its that time of year again... busy.  We are in the last days of "spring" in Dubai.  It is warming up here during the day.  Today I saw what I am sure will be the first of many car thermometers on Facebook - it was 40C.  I do not mind and will take it over snow and ice any day.

I haven't been taking many pictures for a few weeks, except the occasional screen shot at work!  I was going through some files and came across these from a visit to the top of the Burj Khalifa.

When they built it, it seemed to take forever for the windows to arrive.  It was rumored to be late.  However, after seeing it at different times of day, I think it was worth the wait.  It reflects color and light beautifully at all times of day.

Burj Khalifa towers over the "tall" buildings of Dubai

Burj Khalifa

No comments: