Friday, May 17, 2013

Cape Town, South Africa

Hello computer! Hello pictures!  How I have missed you!!! 

I have been going through an upgrade.. It is painful and takes a lot of time.  I don't think it should be this way, but I am kind of lost when it comes to finding highly effective personal IT support here. I assume that all the good support is working for large corporations, which makes sense.  I am still hopeful that there are some out there somewhere, but I've yet to find them.  References are welcome!

So until I catch up, I leave you with this picture from a recent trip to Cape Town, South Africa.  Its coast is very dramatic.  Rocks, cliffs, and light - its beautiful.  I can't wait to dig through the rest of those files that are waiting!

Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa



No comments: